HAWAI'I REGULATORY SERVICES
|Posted by hrs.jmorgan on December 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM|
QSDLease is a service provided by Hawai’i Regulatory Services and is extremely helpful and efficient for small companies, start-ups and 21 CFR 111-regulated companies. Small clinics and physicians' offices can even benefit.
Here'show it works:
- Hawai’i Regulatory Services will provide an interview with the client using a form to determine the extent of the business Quality System needs.
- The client returns the form to Hawai’i Regulatory Services indicating the best time to call or contact.
- All the above is freeof charge.
- After a clarification phone interview, Hawai’i Regulatory Services can then propose acustom Quality System Documentation system and the start-up fee.
- The client then approves the plan and is billed for half of the start-up fee; the remainder isdue on publication.
- The documents are customized and distributed to the client on a secure server for review. If further customization is needed, it is free of charge.
For a monthly lease, Hawai’i Regulatory Services will maintain the document system and update as needed based on changing client needs. The lease fee is based on the number and complexity of the documents involved. Updates may also be suggested by Hawai’i Regulatory Service based on new regulations, trends, and regulatory intelligence.
It's a one-stop way to maintain compliance virtually without the need for FTEs and associated overhead. QSDLease is perfect in today's economic climate, and a huge cost savings for small and start-up companies.
Just fill in the Contact Us section of this web site and you're on your way to savings!
© 2012-2013 Hawai’i Regulatory Services